[mod_python] Issue w/ Internal Redirect and Sessions

Feghhi, Jalil JFeghhi at visa.com
Sun Jan 9 14:27:54 EST 2005

I have noticed if I do an internal redirect (using the internal_redirect
method in request object) from a psp page to another psp page, I get
into a dead lock if both pages have used the session object. When I
remove it from one of psp pages, everything works. It seems to me that
this is because the second page want to lock the session object and
cannot. Is that

Is this the way it is supposed to be?

I am trying to send all my requests to a dispacher.psp and then do an
internal redirect but I need the session objects in both my psp pages.
What is the right way to implement something like this?

Thanks,

-Jalil