[mod_python] mod_python and python 2.4?

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:47:25 EST 2005

I had the list in digest mode, I didn't see your messages until now.
Thanks for the link!

>If the build seems OK (it's OK for me), could you tell us on this
>mailing list ? If it's confirmed to work, it will be hosted on the
>Apache web site and its mirrors.

It worked flawlessly. I just stopped apache (not sure if it is
required, but mod_python was running) and ran the install. It found
python 2.4, installed itself, and told me to setup my conf file. I
just started apache instead, changed a python test script to use
function decorators, and it worked.

Thanks!
-Dan