[mod_python] mod_python test

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed Feb 23 22:38:01 EST 2005

Do you mean that FireFox gives you a SaveAs dialog to save response to disk?

If it is, make sure you set the content type in the response as I gave in the
modified handler code I sent:

from mod_python import apache
def handler(req):
        req.content_type = "text/plain"
        req.send_http_header()
        req.write("Hello World!")
        return apache.OK

If you don't set the content type, FireFox will look at the .py extension to work
out what to do and when it can't work it out, will use SaveAs.

Ales Zemene wrote ..