[mod_python] mod_python and python 2.4?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:51:45 EST 2005

mod_python works great on Python 2.4. You can either build it on your
own from the sources or fetch a build for Win32 here :

http://www.lehuen.com/nicolas/index.php/2005/02/21/39-win32-build-of-mod_python-314-for-python-24

If the build seems OK (it's OK for me), could you tell us on this
mailing list ? If it's confirmed to work, it will be hosted on the
Apache web site and its mirrors.

Regards,
Nicolas