[mod_python] .save() for sessions not working ...

Jon-Pierre Gentil jgentil at sebistar.net
Tue Feb 22 01:09:41 EST 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 11:19 am, Adrian Immler wrote:

> [code at the end]
> i have reduced my script to a minimum, but somehow only the sess.save()
> in the "if" condition works just before the redirect. every later
> attempt i am told:

Mmm reducing the script isn't helpful, because something you are doing
could inadvertently affect it.  But it might be that you're saving an
empty session?   Dunno.  Which save does it break on?

  Jon-Pierre Gentil               PGP: 0xA21BC30E
  jabber: jgentil at sebistar.net    web: www.sebistar.net
  "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."