[mod_python] mod_python + Plone ?

Igor Stroh igor at rulim.de
Thu Feb 17 18:04:06 EST 2005

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> Has anyone tried this?
>
> http://zope.org/Members/pperegrina/ZopeHandler
>
> Even better, if someone could figure out how to use this with plone and
> post results to the list, that'd be much appreciated!

It didn't work out for me, the ZopeHandler can't connect
to the specified ZEO server, connection to the same ZEO
server from a "vanilla" Zope client work as expected...

I'm not sure, but it looks like a threading problem[0] for me,
maybe I'm using the wrong apache2 version - I tried with
mpm-worker and mpm-prefork, both from Debian/unstable.

Plone is just a Zope-Product, if ZopeHandler is going
to work with ZEO then there's no reason why Plone
wouldn't work either :)

Cheers,
Igor

[0]: