[mod_python] mod_python / psycopg problems

Ron Reisor ron at udel.edu
Mon Feb 14 15:56:50 EST 2005

Christoph,

     It still seems like you're not using the Python framework
installation. I did manage to get a .so library built in the past, but it
required a lot of hacking and slashing at the code to get it to build. The
framework install is easy and works well. Did you give it a try?

     The _PyArg_ParseTuple undefined should be resolved the the (missing)
Python library.

     I use very simple builds of Python-2.4, apache, expat, mod_python and
psycopg and the only thing I have to fix these days are the couple of
problems with the psycopg Makefile.  I'll send you the whole list of what
I use to build everything if that'll help.

cheers,

Ron