[mod_python] Newbie Question

Jon-Pierre Gentil jgentil at sebistar.net
Wed Feb 2 21:37:02 EST 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 01:53 pm, Joel Eusebio wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I'm pretty new to Python and would like to ask a few questions. I have
> this setup on a Fedora Core 3 box.

I already replied to this once.  Please see message
http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2005-January/017296.html
But here it is again:

On Monday 31 January 2005 06:33 pm, Joel Eusebio wrote:

> I'm pretty new to Python and would like to ask a few questions. I have
> this setup on a Fedora Core 3 box.
> Python 2.3.4
> wxPython-common-gtk-ansi-2.5.3.1-fc2_py2.3

Not sure what wxPython has to do with it...

> mod_python-3.1.3-5
> Apache/2.0.52

Can you show us your Apache config file snippet that defines your
Directory config sections?

  Jon-Pierre Gentil               PGP: 0xA21BC30E
  jabber: jgentil at sebistar.net    web: www.sebistar.net
  "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."