[mod_python] Bug in 3.2b5?

Sébastien Arnaud arnaudsj at emedialibrary.org
Thu Dec 22 12:04:16 EST 2005

To follow up, nothing was wrong with mod_python. Somehow my apache
conf file had changed and MaxClients was set to 1 in Prefork mode...
And actually ANY requests to the server was failing... Anyway, sorry
to have wasted anybody's time on this. I will make sure next time to
only email the list after a good night of sleep and not past midnight ;)

On a side note, let me take the opportunity to say THANK YOU to all
the people that make the mod_python community one of the best one
around! Happy holidays to you all ! Can't wait for 3.2 final ;)

Cheers!

Sébastien