[mod_python] Configuring mod_python via reverse proxy

Roberto Sanchez roberto at familiasanchez.net
Thu Dec 15 23:21:09 EST 2005

Jorey Bump wrote:

> Some work has gone into addressing the way published modules are
> imported, to reduce or eliminate common namespace collisions. Besides
> that, most of the topics discussed in those threads still apply.
>
> It's difficult to develop mod_python applications without some sort of
> adminstrative control over apache. Are you trying to find a way to make
> mod_python available to joeuser in a typical commercial web hosting
> environment, or to a team developing applications on a single company
> web server?

I am looking for a hosting environment.  I admin the apache server and
will be hosting for some people that I know.  I personally trust them,
but there is no sense in skimping on security.  The rest of the server
is pretty well locked down, so I don't want to create a potential
vulnerability.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez