[mod_python] Segfaults when running mod_python and mod_php4/mod_php5

Daniel S. Reichenbach dsr at best-off.org
Tue Dec 13 09:42:10 EST 2005

> mod_python on debian is totally broken.
> I have a lot of segfaults here too (especially with ssl connections).
> I think the package is unmaintenand (no update since Feb 2005) ...
Yes, it is not updated anymore. But I have tried with self-built debs
for 3.2.5b release and this does not change anything. The segfaults
will still occur in the same situations.

Some more hours to work, then I can try another gdb run :-)
--
blog - http://people.best-off.org/~dsr/
gpg  - http://people.best-off.org/~dsr/gpg.asc