[mod_python] Newbie - Database connection pooling

Jim Steil jim.steil at customcall.com
Sun Dec 11 14:40:30 EST 2005

Graham:  Thanks for the pointer.  I'll read though it this afternoon.
Also, I am using a SQL Server database and have been looking at ADO
connections through win32com and via ODBC using mxODBC.  In reading
about these, it seems like they may be doing connection pooling
already.  And, I have run some tests with up to six browsers running,
and it appears as though the database connections never exceed 2.

Again, any input is greatly appreciated.

    -Jim

--
*Jim Steil*
VP of Application Development