[mod_python] Compiling on X86_64?

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Mon Dec 5 20:21:03 EST 2005

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> *** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lm.
>
> Do you have glibc-devel installed?
Yes. I have seen a similar warning before when compiling PHP for x86_64.
The only thing I had to do there was
edit the libtool file that ships with PHP to:

# Compile-time system search path for libraries
sys_lib_search_path_spec="/lib64 /usr/lib64 /lib /usr/lib /usr/local/lib"

# Run-time system search path for libraries
sys_lib_dlsearch_path_spec="/lib64 /usr/lib64 /lib /usr/lib"

But the similar fix does not work for mod_python.

Joshua D. Drake