[mod_python] Caching Issue ?

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Fri Dec 2 00:02:03 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a strange problem with mod_python (possibly maybe even with
clearsilver, but I doubt it).

Basically I've noticed, if I hit "Refresh" in my browser sometimes I
will get an exception:

  File "/home/prologic/www/helpdesk/helpdesk/module.py", line 70, in
  __init__
      import neo_cs
      ImportError: No module named neo_cs

Here's a snippet of that code:

class Module:
   .
   .
   .
   def __init__(...):
      .
      .
      .
      import neo_cgi
      import neo_cs # <-- Line 70
      import neo_util
      self._hdf = neo_util.HDF()
      self._setupPaths(self._hdf)
      self._cs = neo_cs.CS(self._hdf)
      self._cs.parseFile(self._template)

Any ideas ? (I'm guessing some caching issue?)

cheers
James

-"Problems are Solved by Method"
-