[mod_python] Issues in apache MPM mode

Sébastien Arnaud arnaudsj at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 08:23:09 EDT 2005

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the heads up! Can't wait to test 3.2 !

I doubled checked and the production server I was testing on was
running 3.1.3, so I went ahead and recompiled apache (2.0.54) and
upgraded to 3.1.4. I will see if this makes a difference. If it does
not then I will give a shot to compiling it from SVN.

Thanks Graham for the clarifications on the MPM. I will see if I can
manage to get the proper behavior on the patched version of mod_python.

Thanks!

Sébastien