[mod_python] Issues in apache MPM mode

Arzola, Nelson narzola at seattleschools.org
Mon Aug 22 13:36:54 EDT 2005

My understanding is that mod_python actually starts a unique interpreter for each thread.  If you read the message in your log file carefully, it says "(Re)Importing".  You can verify that this is the case by starting the httpd process with -X flag (one process, one thread, do not detach from console).  You should only see one "(Re)Importing" message.