[mod_python] Problem in executing java program using mod_python.

Jon-Pierre Gentil jgentil at sebistar.net
Wed Aug 17 10:54:47 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 06:09 am, Manjeet Chaudhary wrote:

> I want to pull Java Lucene into Python: PyLucene.I have an
> "ArabicAnalyzer.jar" file in Java and i want to use in Python.I have
> gone through a documentation of how to convert Java into Python using
> "gcj" and "swig" , but i am confused about how to go about.

This would be the perfect reason to have mod_jython.   :-)

But otherwise, the only way I can think of to integrate it without
seriously hacking something up is to create a XMLRPC wrapper service in
Java and have it running on the machine with the web server, and do
XMLRPC calls to it.

  Jon-Pierre Gentil               PGP: 0x7E1CBA17
  jabber: jgentil at sebistar.net    web: www.sebistar.net
  "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."