[mod_python] A PSP templating example with XML and XSLT

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 10 09:16:22 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I only recently picked up python (as my first realer programming
language) and made a test page with mod_python using  a own written
simple handler, psp templating with xml and xslt.
There is a link to a page (right top corner) where  I describe how I've
done it plus all the source and directories. Maybe this is interesting
for people who like to have a more or less working example of a
mod_python site.

See it at, http://xinagnet.xs4all.nl/browser_info

If you have feedback on grammar, clearnes or coding please do tell me
(this list will do fine), thanks!

--
mph