[mod_python] bug in apache.import_module

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Apr 29 10:25:39 EDT 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

> It is so correct that the only way I see of fixing that is to
> integrate the workaround in the import_module function, that is to say
> to check whether each path component passed in the path list argument
> ends with a '/' (or '\'), and if not, add a '/' (or '\\'). This is
> done easily in the first line of the function :

I seem to remember the SLASH constant being removed and I was wondering
why it might have been there... _this_ may have been the reason actually,
because I vaguely remember this issue being already reported and fixed
long long ago :-)

The point is - when we fix this, we better comment this in the code very
well.

Grisha