[mod_python] psp.PSP(req, string='hello world') causes segfault

dharana dharana at dharana.net
Tue Apr 26 20:22:20 EDT 2005

I tried in a gentoo laptop. Clean Apache 2.0.52 install, clean
mod_python install (applied the small typos bugfix from my previous
email). There is here a new entry wich may or may not tell you something
new?

I installed this laptop a week ago. It's barebones in packages' terms.

New info about the segfault:

[Wed Apr 27 02:18:26 2005] [notice] mod_python: (Re)importing module
'controller'
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x0834fb60 ***
[Wed Apr 27 02:18:27 2005] [notice] child pid 25756 exit signal Abort (6)