[mod_python] How to Connect printer in python2.3.4/pygtk2.0? pl it's very URGENT!!!

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sat Apr 9 00:36:20 EDT 2005

Try posting your question on:

   http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python?hl=en

The mailing list you are posting on an the moment is specifically for
mod_python development under Apache and your need seems not to be
related to that so post somewhere more appropriate.

Your question perhaps isn't even really about Python at all, but
how to spool print jobs under Linux in general. You should perhaps
look in to what "lp" and "lpr" are on UNIX systems or "CUPS".

Graham