[mod_python] Sessions performance and some numbers

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Apr 7 06:19:26 EDT 2005

On 07/04/2005, at 8:08 PM, dharana wrote:
> If you want I can send my modified Session.py with the new FileSession
> class for review.

There probably shouldn't have been a need for you to copy/modify the
actual
Session.py file which came with mod_python as your derived version could
live quite happily in its own module and simply used the installed
Session
module.

Anyway, by all means post your code as sure it will be of interest to
someone, if not now then maybe in the future. If there are any problems
in what you have done, someone is also bound to point it out.