[mod_python] "Offline" Testing of Python Handlers

Lee E. Brown Administrator at leebrown.org
Fri Sep 24 11:18:14 EDT 2004

Greetings!

I've been thinking that it would be useful to be able to run and debug Python Handler modules without actually having to run them with a live server.  To do this, I'd have to create an environment that can pass simulated request objects to the handlers and receive the responses.

There's certainly enough documentation around so that I could eventually figure it out, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else has already done this before I go re-inventing the wheel.

Best Regards,
Lee E. Brown