[mod_python] sys.path shared?

Kamil Niechajewicz kamil at nvstudio.pl
Wed Sep 22 21:10:01 EDT 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:17:38 -0400, Todd Boland <itodd at itodd.org> wrote:

> I'm using SQL Relay to share database connections on my pre-forked
> apache. This way, when load increases, every process doesn't need their
> own db connection, they only need their own SQL Relay connection. It's a
> pretty neat project. David Muse did a good job. Python bindings are
> included :)

hello, i'm quite interested in using sqlrelay. i tried to do some tests
both using sqlrelay database access or plain postgresql connection.
and the results i've got were quite comparable, sometimes plain connection
even had better result..
have you made any benchmarks like that? how do you feel about sqlrelay
speed compared to normal db api?

best regards,
kamil