[mod_python] Consulting Project: Anyone interested in porting apython bulletin board application to mp_servlet

Vinj Vinj vinjvinj at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 10:16:27 EDT 2004

It needs to be converted from chinese to english

> #1 this program is in chinese, does it need to be
translated?

> #2 you want to convert it from python to mod_python?

The current applicatio is already written on top of
Python. I'm looking for someone to clean up the code
and move to mpservlet. Also, I'm not too keen on the
use of cheetah templates.

There are also some custom features that I need around
sorting that would need to be added.