[mod_python] sys.path shared?

Brian Bird brian.bird at securetrading.com
Wed Sep 22 15:10:05 EDT 2004

Sorry, I should have given this a bit more thought. If you're using a forked
process environment then I would expect the sys.path variables to be
separate for each request. If you're using a threaded mpm (which is what I
use) then I assume sys.path would work like global variables which are
shared across requests.

Brian