[mod_python] sys.path shared?

Brian Bird brian.bird at securetrading.com
Wed Sep 22 10:58:25 EDT 2004

Might be best to try it: Write a cgi script which prints the sys.path at the
start and at the end. Put a long sleep in the middle then you can visit your
script twice with a browser (start the second visit while the first one is
still running) and see what the sys.path is of your second visit.

My gut feeling would be that it would be possible but I'm pretty new to
mod_python so I wouldn't rely on that! :-)

Brian