[mod_python] Consulting Project: Anyone interested in porting a python bulletin board application to mp_servlet

Vinj Vinj vinjvinj at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 09:42:12 EDT 2004

I've used pretty much everything. webware, quixote,
cherrypy, zope.

I've settled on mpservlet because its one step above
mod_python and is the least invasive way to program.
it does not force a template solution on you. If
something does not work you can look at the code and
easily change it.

Using a servlet architecture means people familar with
java and webware can easily work with your code.

I've writen a decent size application in mpservlet and
have been plesently suurprised.