[mod_python] attention bakers: UI mockups posted

Chris Curvey ccurvey at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 08:17:58 EDT 2004

Ah, the pleasures of having lots of testers.

1) I have added the global.css to the reference copy.  (BTW, the name of
the original source from owsd is "Nature").
2) Sorry about the tag soup.  I'm not a web designer, so I just took the
existing template and hacked it.  Byron Ellacott has created an XHTML
version and will post it to the list to keep everyone moving, I'll post
the reference copy after I get back from the day job.
3) Yes, I used tables for layout.  Someday I'll learn CSS :)

-Chris