[mod_python] Servlet and images.

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Sun Sep 12 21:46:33 EDT 2004

Create a subdirectory (e.g. images), then put an .htaccess with
"SetHandler None" in it. Put your images in this directory. They won't be
in the same directory technically speaking, but it will probably achieve
what you want.

Otheriwise, if you really insist on the same directory, you either must
use AddHandler instead of SetHandler, or write your handler such that it
knows how to treat images (e.g. sends them using req.sendfile()).

Grisha