[mod_python] attribute snacks

Brian Bird brian.bird at securetrading.com
Fri Sep 10 10:09:18 EDT 2004

'Fraid I've no idea what's causing your problem, but FYI when I try a
similar thing with my own objects I get the same list of methods and
attributes both from the command line and from within modpython. I'm also
using Apache 2.0.50, modpython3.1.3 and python2.3.3 (On Suse 9.1 linux)

Only thing I can think of is to try removing any .pyc files and restart
apache.

Brian