[mod_python] attribute snacks

Mike Partin fuzzy at camisade.net
Thu Sep 9 11:50:52 EDT 2004

Is there something I've missed or a more serious issue at heart here.
I've imported a module, made an instance of the class therein, however
I'm getting stack traces claiming an attribute is not present, despite
the code working perfectly on the command line and the attribute indeed
actually being there. When I decided to do a little debugging and put a
dir(obj) in there, I was surprised to find that the object had only
methods, and *no* attributes listed whatsoever. I take this isn't normal
behaviour, I may be wrong, but it's kind of shaking my deadlines a bit
here. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike "Fuzzy" Partin