[mod_python] mod_python bake-off?

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Thu Sep 2 10:59:17 EDT 2004

Graham Dumpleton wrote:

> Thus, start with raw HTML mock up pages which could be viewed statically with
> some dummy data. PSP people could take that and convert them into PSP. The
> mpservlet people could convert them to their way of doing things, similarly for
> Albatross etc etc.

Now you're making it too easy! :-D  But seriously, that's a good idea.  I
only wish I had that luxury in the real world.

As long as the HTML is clean and readable, I don't think it really matters
whether you use an approach with table layout or using CSS.  Although most
competent web designers these days use CSS.

Nick