[mod_python] mod_python bake-off?

Rob Ballou rob at contrastsweb.com
Wed Sep 1 22:37:56 EDT 2004

I would be interested in seeing the development of a web application
per this discussion.

I'm a "technology developer" (programmer) for a web development firm
and am investigating mod_python as a development solution. I have not
yet used it for a web application. Coming from web application projects
that are written in other languages that are definitely not as capable
as Python (and that are growing in complexity), I would be interested
to see how people use the features of mod_python, Python itself, and
any frameworks.

It would be interesting to see how other common web app tasks are
accomplished (file uploads, adding user content to a database,
retrieving data from the database, etc.)

Just my two cents...

Rob