[mod_python] Any thoughts on the import problems?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Oct 2 15:08:04 EDT 2004

I just wanted to follow up on my previous message:

   http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2004-September/016289.html

Any thoughts on what that problem is or how to approach it in
mod_python?  I've looked at the mod_python code a bit, but really don't
understand enough of it to be able to gain any traction.

Sean