[mod_python] mysql_python connections

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Wed Nov 24 19:21:16 EST 2004

> as soon as I'm done all that I want to do. I was wondering if my
> connection was staying active because of threads.

What threads?

> When I log into my application then log out again there are 3 more MySQL
> processes running when I check "ps -ef | grep mysql " then there were
> before.

Which doesn't mean that mod_python is still connected to the database.
It just means that MySQL will not kill those processes, since they might
be needed again pretty soon.

To see how many connections are there to the DB, and what each is doing,
use 'mysqladmin -p processlist'.

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!