[mod_python] make_obcallback: could not import mod_python.apache

lbradley at hush.com lbradley at hush.com
Sun Nov 21 20:26:30 EST 2004

Thanks for your response. I'm able to import the modules from the
python interpreter invoked from the command line, and yes I can't
import _apache, which is apparently normal. You asked what version
of Unix I'm using. Its on a remote host where I don't have root,
netcraft.com says "Linux" and I'm not sure how to find out from the
command line. The host is grokthis.net, and he gives you your own
apache configuration files...But there seems to be a shared version
of mod_python so it looks at this point like its beyond my control,
its not my fault. So I'm going to go ahead and take it up with my
sysadmin. Thanks for you help!