[mod_python] mod_python 3.1.3: PythonHandlerModule

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Fri May 21 13:53:57 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Specifying PythonHandlerModule in the apache config causes mod_python to
attempt to execute the connectionhandler, regardless of its existence.  This
is very undesirable, since I don't want to ever have a connection handler
but have multiple handlers in my module.

Is this the intended behavior?  Listing the 4 handler directives I'll need
individually is more error prone than having only 1 for my users.

Thanks,
Nick