[mod_python] Python started with -U option as an Apache handler

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed May 19 12:52:13 EDT 2004

I've handled serveral file types in mod_python from uploaded forms, and
didn't need anything special set.  If your not getting the files, check
that the form has the correct enctype set.  If you are getting data
that's incorrect, post some details on how you are accessing the files
to the list.

Mike

michael.neel at mediapulse.com
vice president of information systems