[mod_python] Protecting Web apps from to many simultaneousclicks/Hacking

SAiello at Jentoo.com SAiello at Jentoo.com
Thu May 13 16:54:08 EDT 2004

Yes, I have already noticed that problem. I was hoping for a better way to do
this, then my little sample. Otherwise I thought I could put a counter in the
while loop, and if it reaches a certain number do something. Not sure about
what the something was though. I could, if this happens kill the session, and
send to an error page.  But that solution is kinda 'rough'.

Thanks,
  Steven