[mod_python] Bug in mod_python previously reported

Eddie Diener eddielee at tropicsoft.com
Wed May 12 21:03:43 EDT 2004

I had posted a bug report for mod_python on this NG recently and received a
reply from Mr. Trubetskoy asking me for my versions and directory setup, to
which I replied, but I have not heard anything since unless I somehow missed
the email about it. Has the bug report been duplicated, and is the cause of
the bug known ? The bug has forced me at work to separate PSP and publisher
handling in HTML and PSP pages, as a workaround, but I am wondering if there
is any intention of fixing the problem if it is indeed a bug in mod_python
rather than my own code.