[mod_python] Re: Mod_python Digest, Vol 14, Issue 7

John Mudd JohnMudd at mindspring.com
Fri May 7 04:30:10 EST 2004

Yes, changing to enctype="multipart/form-data" made a difference.  Now I
get a standard popup window from my browser asking me if I want to save
the file to disk or open it using an application.  That's better.
Before I just got the name of the file.

But I want my mod_python script to have access to the file contents, not
the browser.  Does anyone have an example of uploading a file using
mod_python.

Thanks,
John