[mod_python] handler for any request

Alexey Nezhdanov snake at penza-gsm.ru
Fri May 7 11:27:21 EST 2004

Hello.
I have an slightly unusual question:How I can set up apache to route _all_
incoming requests to the same python handler irrelevantly of request itself.

I want to design a back-proxy server gathering all requests going to
particular web-server, requesting the interested information itself from the
"real" server and feeding the server answer back to client.

I.e. I wish for the
http://192.168.0.1/script.py
http://192.168.0.1/index.asp
http://192.168.0.1/dlls/form.dll
http://192.168.0.1/cgi-bin/script.pl
and all other requests that are directed to 192.168.0.1:80 going to python
handler.

Is such scheme is possible with mod_python?

--
Respectfully
Alexey Nezhdanov