[mod_python] Re: [SOLVED] psp_site

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Mon Mar 29 10:01:32 EST 2004

SetHandler mod_python and SetHandler python-program are absolutely
identical, so I'm not sure what you changed there.

The symptom you described in your previous e-mail about hover not working
sounds to me like the stylesheet isn't downloaded correctly. IIRC, the
example relies on some .htaccess files to make sure handlers are set
correctly;  it's possible that when you upgraded apache, you got a new
apache config which does not allow .htaccess file - check what your
AllowOverride directive says.

Grisha