Pylets (was RE: [mod_python] persistent, reliable globals)

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 00:58:53 EST 2004

Draco is really nice but I find that his memory foot
print is quite big.
On the other hand I don't see it for heavy loaded web
site (my personnal view)

In the same area Karrigell
(http://karrigell.sourceforge.net )is also nice.

But I personnally don't think they are ready to be
used for real production web site.