[mod_python] Multiples Handlers (Spyce, Python)

mollo mollo at club-internet.fr
Tue Mar 9 10:53:44 EST 2004

Hello List

Any tip around to archieve that but with mod_python 2.7 (see Faq 1.2
bellow)

I fail to configure Apache 1.3.26/Mod_Python 2.7.9/Python 2.2 for handling
spyce and python code :

<IfModule mod_python.c>
  AddHandler python-program .spy
  PythonHandler run_spyceModpy::spyceMain
  PythonPath "sys.path+[r'/usr/lib/spyce']"
  #PythonOption SPYCE_CONFIG "/mydir/spyce.conf"
  #PythonOptimize On
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_python.c>
  AddHandler python-program .py
  PythonHandler mytestprogram
</IfModule>

Neither of these 2 handlers work, only the first one (spyce) run fine when
the second is commented.

Thanks.

> 1.2. Multiple handlers in a single directory
> If you encountered a situation when you need to have several mod_python
> handlers in the same directory, this is the way to do it...
>
> Suppose you want all .py files to be handled with mod_python.publisher,
> all .spy files with spyce and all .pysp files with mod_python.psp.
>
> This is the configuration to achieve that:
>
>  <Directory /home/www/>
>         AddHandler mod_python .py .spy .pysp
>         PythonHandler mod_python.publisher | .py
>         PythonHandler spyce.run_spyceModpy::spyceMain | .spy
>         PythonHandler mod_python.psp | .pysp
>         PythonDebug On
>  </Directory>
>
> ps. this only works in mod_python 3.x of course

Mathieu