[mod_python] persistent, reliable globals

David Geller dg at sponsera.com
Mon Mar 8 00:21:37 EST 2004

Hi,

I would like to set a global variable (in memory) from a module. I would
then like to access this same global variable susequently by other
modules at any other time, and have the value that was set there to be
there (until, of course, Apache is restarted).

I have tried several ways of doing this, and it doesn't seem to be
reliable - i.e., sometimes the global variable is set when I look at it,
and sometimes it is still at its original state.

What am I doing wrong (or right)?

Thanks!