[mod_python] Large database-backed mod_python sites?

jeremy bornstein uke at jeremy.org
Mon Mar 1 11:54:37 EST 2004

Greetings!  I'm new here but have been using mod_python for a while
now.

I'm trying to find out if anyone has built a large database-backed
website using mod_python.  The context is that I'm building something
which will have to grow to support tens of thousands of simultaneous
users if successful, and it would make my bosses much more comfortable
to know that someone has already done something vaguely similar.  In
my case there will be multiple webserver machines to support the load,
and possibly several (horizontally-partitioned) databases.

Many thanks in advance for any pointers!

Best Regards,
Jeremy Bornstein

--
                 jeremy bornstein <jeremy at svadhisthana.org>