[mod_python] Mod_python Doc-style help

Ertl, John John.Ertl at fnmoc.navy.mil
Fri Jun 25 08:25:46 EDT 2004

All,
The all to common "I am new to mod_python".  I have been using the ZSI SOAP
module for a simple RPC style web service that uses AsCGI for the dispatch.
I have been given the chance to work on a Virtual server that allows me to
use mod_python without messing up everyone else.   I have the simple example
of mod_python and ZSI working but now I want to look at turning the RPC
style web service into a doc-style service.   What I can't figure out is how
do I get to the soap body?   If any of you are familiar with ZSI I assume I
could use ParsedSoap but I am not sure what to do ParsedSoap on.  Is there a
better way to make a web service with mod_python?   In the little I have
read mod_python looks very promising but I just am just not able to link the
pieces together.

Any ideas or simple examples would be appreciated.
Thanks,

John Ertl