[mod_python] mod_python and xml parsing

Dan Olsen python at dan-olsen.net
Thu Jun 24 15:13:15 EDT 2004

That's a typo I used

from xml.dom.minidom import parse, parseString

I can get it to work if you just run it under python on my local
machine.  It's when I run it under mod_python I get the error:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'parse'

Any other ideas of what could be wrong?

Dan

Manfred Stienstra declared on 06/24/2004 02:07 PM: